Wednesday, June 28, 2006

FUGLY NEIGHBORHOOD STORE

I'm so frustrated! I was checking out this store of one of our prospective clients...I almost fainted when I saw their collection! Over priced shoes with really bad, bad styles! Who do they think they're kidding? Do you think that Filipinos are that DUMB to pay 4000 and above for shoes that look like my highschool teacher's shoes (and i graduated from highschool in '93). I really felt sick to my stomach. And you guys complain about the influx of shoes from china that's killing the industry, but seriously, it's not the cost of these shoes that's killing you, but it's your THAT-REALLY-MAKES-ME-BARF styles! So just hire us goddamn it so we can give your collection a COMPLETE OVERHAUL. Clue: Best served with a plate of spaghetti :)

xoxo

The French Muse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home