Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Loving the Gray area

I don't know about you guys, but I am sooo in-love with the color gray right now. I suppose it has to do a lot with the weather being so bleak most of the time, but I don't know, I've just realized that despite appearances, it's actually a pretty fun color! Work with it and you'll see the possibilities.


Another fabulous creation by The French Muse's designer of the moment, Phillip Lim of 3.1


Gray works with color, and this Marni ensemble shows us how




Tone on tone looks modern and sophisticated if you vary the shades of gray

So this season, I've decided that my shoes and accessories will work around my mostly neutral wardrobe (with a lot of grays of course). What have you decided to wear for the season? Care to share? ;p (I was trying to rhyme)

(Photos from netaporter.com, style.com, and stylediary.net)

xoxo

The Florentine Diva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home