Friday, September 01, 2006

Poetic Justice

Who knew dressing like Shakespeare can be soo chic? Another trend that I'm seeing a lot of this season are billowing, poet blouses. Although I'm more of a flowy top kind of girl, I think I may have room for at least one or two of these in my closet (oh ok, maybe 5). These are great for days when you don't feel like shaving. But remember the golden rule when wearing a piece like this: Full on top, slim on bottom.
Chloe Silk Pintuck Blouse
Marni Bell Sleeved Top
Derek Lam Ruffle Button Down Shirt

And if you really want to stand out, wear a top similar to this:
Zac Posen Poet Blouse

xoxoxo

The French Muse

4 Comments:

Blogger Sissy said...

This Marni top is to die for! Simple but with a twist! Cool choice!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TFM,

Since seeing your blog, it's become a habit of mine to check regularly on your entries. I'm really enjoying it. And I guess I miss TFM/HC/NT.

You know who I am...

10:46 PM  
Blogger stylePOD said...

Thank you ostentatious style for your comments :) We love, love your blog as well. Very interesting articles :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger stylePOD said...

Hi S.Sling. Thank you for your wonderful comments. Miss you guys too :) See you soon!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home