Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm lovin' it

I'm back! The French Muse and I have been so busy arranging meetings with prospective clients and meeting with potential ones. But hey,it's been a victorious week for us. We are now a little swamped with things to do, which is a welcome change from the past few weeks. I hope all goes well for the next couple of weeks. Wish us luck!

About two weeks ago, yours truly was assigned to do a feature on local designers and retailers. It's great that there's better appreciation for the works of young designers and specialty stores that carry very particular items. I'm personally fond of vintage accessories and shoes so I am all for vintage shops opening all over the city. When I was in Powerplant Mall in Makati City, I even spotted some Japanese women checking out the vintage loot and local designs. Here are some pics of the cool stuff that I saw.

Necklace from Irene's Closet


Accessories from Cru at Pilar



Dress from Graxie




Plank

3 Comments:

Blogger Sissy said...

Loved the dresses! Hope you can share your experiences as a fashion consultant with your blog's readers. Would be really interesting!

1:47 AM  
Blogger stylePOD said...

hi ostentatious style! sure, we'll talk more about our work for the following entries.

Thanks for the comment!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://googleindex.info/2175.html or http://indexmachine.info/572.html and http://google-machine.info/691.html

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home