Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A reunion with the girls

Great news! Last Friday I finally got to watch Sex and the City, and oh did I miss the girls. I know, it's a little late, and no self-respecting lover of fashion should have waited that long to see it, but work kind of piled up. Anyhow, as could be expected from the fierce foursome, the display of couture was a sight for sore eyes. And the shoes! What can I say about the shoes but..che bella!

Why did the girls ever leave us anyway? It was a bittersweet reunion that lasted a good two hours and 30 minutes if I'm correct. It wasn't just the fashion that was fabulous, can I just add that the real estate wasn't bad either?? The moment Big and Carrie stepped into their potential apartment, I think I said "Hello!" along with Carrie. Now, where would I find my own Big?

Moving along, since I am in the business of footwear myself, let me just pay homage to the fantabulous footwear that really got me CARRIED away.

Tak about fierce!


These booties are too cute! I would wear them with an off shoulder, jersey minidress myself




(photos from nitrilicious.com)

SO, what did you ladies think?

xoxo

TFD (we all miss TFM right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home